Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TOP TEN POLITICAL BLOGS 2008

Total Politics will soon publish the top 100 UK Political Blogs.

RULES
1. Vote ONCE only before 15 August 2008
2. Vote only for UK blogs run by UK residents
3. The Blogs must be listed in Total Politics Blog Directory (my Blog is listed) www.totalpolitics.com/political blogs
3. You must send a list of 10 Blogs - any fewer will not count.
4. Anonymous votes do not count - you must give a name.

Please vote for your newest Political Blogger Lynne Faulkner by emailing toptenblogs@totalpolitics.com.

On Thursday I am off to Brittany with my family so this is my last Blog for 2 weeks. I hope you all enjoy your summer holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has this blog closed down?

Cllr Lynne Faulkner said...

You did not read my two Blogs on 20 and 22 July which told you that I was going away on holiday for 2 weeks. Now I am home and blogging again!